Wednesday, April 29, 2009

JK Harris

So while watching pitchmen tonight, I had no idea that the funniest part of the show would be a commercial. This commercial is for JK Harris tax people. I couldn't stop laughing at all aspects of this commercal.



Okay so first, is this woman so in debt she can't afford to turn on her lights while she cleans her pot? But then this guy talks for what seems like forever, and then jimmy the giant strolls on from stage left and totally overtakes the poor soul seated to his right. But the best part in my mind is that they don't even cut, they just slowly pan away while this poor guy stares at the camera saying "Please help me get away from this linebacker that just ran in and stole my thunder."

I couldn't stop laughing, I watched it about 20 times.

No comments: